Respecting and protecting your data is of high importance to the NovelHovelPress. We are a small press,. Our aim is to support the arts by publishing full collections and also helping younger poets get into print.
In order to do this efficiently, we request some information from users of the website and especially the online shop located there.
In operating our store, it is essential to collect basic account customer information, including your IP address and details of your visit to our store. It is never shared by us and solely used to:
- enable us to contact you if we have difficulties with your order or delivery;
- enable us to monitor progress of your order and your satisfaction on receipt;
- remember you after you log in, leaving you free to explore our Website;
- remember what you put in your bag before you decide to checkout;
- ensure our Websites are working and your data is managed securely.
We collect this “essential information” from your account registration and by using cookies. Cookies are small text files used by most websites. They are located in the web browser to understand each action you perform on our Websites. Without this mechanism, we could not provide the shopping experience we want you to have. We only use ‘functionality’ cookies which enable our Websites to recognise you when you visit. We do not use ‘analytical’ or ‘performance’ cookies and do not personalise content, or in any other way manipulate or orchestrate your experience.
- To the extent we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit.
- We will not provide your information to third parties.
We may disclose information about you:
Links to other sites:
Our site may contain links to other sites, for example on our blog, that has source links to other sites that are not under our control. Such other sites do not necessarily follow our privacy policies, and may place their own cookies on your computer. This practice is standard on the Internet. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.